Embracing*Truth

A Man*Ifesto of Global*Luvolution, dedicated to spreading the message of L.O.V.E. to mankind - there by lifting Man*Kind into the Age of Compassion, raising the vibration of truth and ushering in the Age of Humanity. A Channeled Writing for the New millennium of The 13-Establishments of Truth. - My*Truth, for all the World “Online” to see.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

13 - Questions of Awareness

1 - Am I happy ?

2 - What is my deepest desire ?

3 - What choice’s do I have ?

4 - How do I affect others ?

5 - Will the outcome be truth ?

6 - Can I make a difference ?

7 - Why should I care ?

8 - Are others hurt by my actions ?

9 - Is there balance in my decisions ?

10 - When is enough, enough ?

11 - Who am I ?

12 - What is my path ?

13 - Do I know my personal truth ?


©Bruce Larson*Moore
2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Larson*Moore said...

mmmmmmm... BIG*QUESTIONS ;)
Q&A ;)

Q-First I want to thank you for the comment you left on my blog. Your writing is beautiful, although sometimes I have a hard time understanding your exact meaning.
A-Yes* the nature of the source can be befuddling, as there is multiple layers of meaning throughout the truth, one must seek to explore meaning without preconception of reality, not an easy thing to do I admit, a good place to start is with another view point, then try and strip away the agenda which supports that view, if you do this with your own thoughts also, the vail of construct may lift enough for you to see things and events as they change, this will be the truth.

Q-What you wrote this time, however, reminded me of something I have often wondered about. And that is: Does the truth equal the sum of it's parts? I had long ago decided that no, it does not. Your writing made me wonder again. It sounds like you believe that it does. Does it?
A-This phrase is a good example of looking for multiple meaning, and a good example of a phrase that can easily be used as a construct, by using the word equal after the word truth, rather than putting it before, one can shift the meaning, it may seem that truth must equal, rather the goal should be to equal*truth.
Now one must put the phrase in context, which of course will mostly be of their own choosing and experience, thus the truth one sees and feels will be equal or rather aligned to the sum of the parts one brings to the question. So yes the truth can equal the sum of some parts depending on ones view. As for The*Truth being equal to the sum of it's parts, NO its NOT, for the parts are all*ways changing, therefore there is and can be no Equal, One is Truth all*ways, Equal is a construct.

Q-Also, I like to think that I accept responsibility for my own actions. But, how can I be responsible for an attack in London, or in New York, when I've been in Oklahoma City? When I've never so much as been in a fist fight before, much less messed around with any sort of guns or weapons or explosives?
A-Do you own and drive a car ?, do you pay taxes ?, do you vote ?, do you shop ?, are you living on this planet ;) - For every action there is a reaction, those actions ripple outward as vibration to empower either love or evol, to connect all*ways, one can not live apart from truth, one is the sum of ones truth. Know completely your personal responsibility, accept it and direct your actions toward love.

Q- Can I somehow play a part in a person in Africa dying of aids? or a person in Alaska dying of cancer?
A- Yes and we also play a part in the comfort or lack of it in that death.

Q- Is it possible? How?
A- We are Truth. what we make of US is our responsibility.

Q-Have a beautiful day.
A-Thank*you, TW

PS - The Sphere will and is Changing, we are the change. L.O.V.E. Rulz ;)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home